Faith: One Thing Remains





Lately, I've had a lot on my heart. I needed to feel like Jesus loved me, because although I knew it in my heart, I didn't feel very loved. 

So there we were just God and me. With neither of us really saying much. 

Interrupting the silence, I heard a kid singing:  

"Your love never fails, it never gives up. It never runs out on me.

Your love never fails, it never gives up. It never run out on me. "



Because it was a kid and they usually repeat things a billion times. She just kept singing those lines over and over again.

 I sat there several feet from her crying. 

It was right there under that tree that I understood something: Although I don't always understand God He always understands me. He knows what I need and when I need it. My hope shouldn't be placed on things I can see but rather on an eternal God that I can't see. 


Mathew 11:28-29Come to me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.  Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 









No comments: