Closing a chapter

Hi Friends,
This will be my last post here on A Snail's Life. It was a hard choice to make no the less one that I felt needed to be made. I have enjoyed writing on this blog for the past few month. Before I moved to Blogger I was here, and for those readers who moved with me...I'm grateful.

I'm off to start new adventures so good luck on yours. Thanks for all the love and sweet comments that you have given me these few years. I'm extremely grateful for you my blog reader friends.

To new adventures!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You will be missed. I have certainly learned a lot from your blog, discovered sites I never knew about, tried recipes I would have never tried and have truly enjoyed all the wonderful photography and pics of Darcy. I can't wait to find out what your next adventure will be.
Necia