A few weeks ago, I had all these grand ideas for October. Well, things don't always go as you anticipated but it's all good. You just roll with the punches.
I made it to the apple orchards, not once but twice. Booya!
1. I went once with my super hot husband.
Then I went again with my silly friends. We had a vegan picnic which was to die for. We split apple pies and even started a book club.
2. I filled 7 lonely pots with orange mums!
3. I made one Starbucks copy cat recipe. It was da bomb!
Introducing the vibrant Tazo Passion Tea Lemonade.
The recipe is on the back of the Passion Tea.
It's really easy....
4 cups water-boiling
4 cups ice water
4 cups lemonade
1. Pour the boiling water in the pitcher with the tea bag. Let steep for a few minutes.
2. Take the tea bag out and add the cold water to boiling water in the pitcher.
3. Add lemonade.
4. I put mine in the fridge for a few hours before serving.
*Please refer to the recipe on the Tazo Iced Passion box. *
Because there are always some you just have to look.
I took a pitch hitter course. A pitch hitter class shows non-pilots how to fly in case of an emergency which leaves the pilot unable to fly the plane. I figured that it wouldn't hurt. The class was fascinating. Who knew weather and aviation talk could be so interesting.
"I think we'll be alright kid."