October, your a mean one!



A few weeks ago, I had all these grand ideas for October. Well, things don't always go as you anticipated but it's all good. You just roll with the punches.





I made it to the apple orchards, not once but twice. Booya! 

Checked Off: 

1. I went once with my super hot husband. 




Then I went again with my silly friends. We had a vegan picnic which was to die for. We split apple pies and even started a book club. 

 2. I filled 7 lonely pots with orange mums! 



3. I made one Starbucks copy cat recipe. It was da bomb! 
Introducing the vibrant Tazo Passion Tea Lemonade. 
The recipe is on the back of the Passion Tea. 
It's really easy....



Recipe: 
4 cups water-boiling
4 cups ice water 
4 cups lemonade

1. Pour the boiling water in the pitcher with the tea bag. Let steep for a few minutes. 
2. Take the tea bag out and add the cold water to boiling water in the pitcher. 
3. Add lemonade. 
4. I put mine in the fridge for a few hours before serving. 

*Please refer to the recipe on the Tazo Iced Passion box. *


Unexpected Blessing
Because there are always some you just have to look. 


I took a pitch hitter course. A pitch hitter class shows non-pilots how to fly in case of an emergency which leaves the pilot unable to fly the plane. I figured that it wouldn't hurt. The class was fascinating. Who knew weather and aviation talk could be so interesting. 


"I think we'll be alright kid."






No comments: