The beginning of a new month is upon us and doubly exciting is the anticipation of fall.
With temps in the triple digits, it's hard to get excited about fall, but it's a challenge I am willing to undertake.
Here's my list of October To-Do's
1. Research the Salem Witch Trails
2. Go to the Apple Orchards and pick apples
3. Watch "The Munsters" (1964)
4. Watch the following films:
*The Hunchback of Notre Dame
*The Elephant Man
*The Nightmare Before Christmas
*It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
*The Picture of Dorian Gray
5. Make popcorn balls with Papa
6. Plant Mums
7. Learn to roast garlic
8. Eat dinner out of a pumpkin
9. Go to a high school football game
10. Make three Starbucks copy cat recipes
That's my list for October. How about you?