Drool: chicken twice devoured



I was in the grilling mood yesterday. 

As they say "When it rains it pours". 

So there I was, me and the endless possibilities for these succulent chicken breasts.

I didn't feel like shredding them and making BBQ chicken sandwiches. I didn't feel like slicing them up and putting them in a salad. I was in a funky mood. I wanted to try something new. 


I gathered my supplies and got to work. 

Please tell me what is better than melted butter and Parmesan cheese? 

 I don't think there is anything better than something covered in butter. 




Once again my family's world was rocked by yet another Pioneer Woman recipe. 

I wish I could meet her just once. 

I would shake her hand and thank her profusely for her contribution to the cooking world. 

This recipe was dynamite. Totally worth your time to make it. 


So stinkin' good, I'm eating the leftovers for breakfast. 




Next recipe for my mountain of grilled chicken...



Note: 
I detest mayo. I think it has a disturbing texture. If you are of the same opinion, close your eyes and dump in the required amount. Tell yourself it's vanilla ice cream. 

I wish I could give you a review for this recipe but I absentmindedly packed this in Mr. Snail's lunch without taking a photo or even taking a bite. 

Thinking back, I can't believe I didn't take a bite. I must have been in food coma from last night's dinner.

I'll ask for his review of the meal tonight. I'll update this post tomorrow. 

There you have it, two recipes for one mountain load of grilled chicken. 

Make it a spectacular Wednesday.



No comments: