Better than Panera Bread Orange Scones



My secret love: Panera Bread's Orange Scone

Something about the orange zest and the crusty outside just makes me heart skip a beat. 

I don't typically go out to eat but when I do, I know what I like. 
I'm a creature of habit and I'm alright with that. 

Imagine my excitement when I saw this a recipe for Glazed Orange Scones on My Baking Addiction

I was filled with anticipation. 

I'm a devout lover,  and I was planning on staying true to Panera Bread that was until I tasted one of my freshly baked orange scones. 

I made eight and by the end of the night they were all gone. 

If you want something to knock you into next weekend. This is the recipe for you. 

*Note: I substituted sour cream for greek yogurt*









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What i do not realize is in fact how you're not really much more well-preferred than you may be now. You are so intelligent. You understand therefore considerably with regards to this subject, made me for my part imagine it from a lot of various angles. Its like men and women are not involved except it is one thing to accomplish with Lady gaga! Your individual stuffs nice. All the time handle it up!

my site musicos artistas

Anonymous said...

buy electronic cigarette, electronic cigarette, e cigarette, buy electronic cigarette, e cigarette, e cigarette reviews