Love at first bite


Have you ever eaten a meal so good that you had to pinch yourself because you thought you were dreaming? 
I guess that would be assuming that you dream about food on a nightly basis (like me). 

Yup. I've been there. 
Love at first bite. 
I won't say much because I don't want to kiss and tell but, I will spill a few of the juicy details. 

Let's take things slow. Shall we? 




Sparkling Raspberry Limeade made an entrance right at the start of round one. Let's just say the Neely's know how to make a great non-alcoholic drink. 


Last but certainly not least....Bobby Flay's Flank Steak with Balsamic BBQ Sauce. This was the star of the show. 


I sure hope that in heaven there are cows because flank steak is that good. 
Just sayin'

3 comments:

Heather Lowe said...

Wow that all looks AMAZING!

Mrs. Veronica said...

Looks Divine!

Anonymous said...

Wow that looks amazing!!!! This anonymous reader thinks it would be such a hero act of you to invite your brother and his girlfriend over for this treat next time it falls from the heavens onto your dinner table! They say thank you in advance! Hahahaha you are so creative and amazing!