Summer Catch-Up

What a great summer it has been! Don't believe me? Take a look.

Books I've read: 

Honestly, I didn't really like this book. For me, it was a little too slow and I just couldn't relate to the characters.



Thousand Splendid Suns-This book was incredible. I would read it again. I loved the characters. 

Wuthering Heights-I really didn't like this book. I did finish it though, and for that I'm very proud of myself. 

I read the second book in the Divergent Triology by Veronica Roth. If you loved the Hunger Games then I think that you should consider taking a trip to the book story and picking up the book Divergent by Veronica Roth. Insurgent is the second book in the series. Veronica Roth has talent and you may want to check it out. 

Meanwhile, on the home front....


Mr. Snail and I were determined to make our backyard as romantic as possible. What says romance more than while lights? 



How is your summer going? 

2 comments:

Mrs. Veronica said...

Loved a thousand splendid suns.

Anonymous said...

Love love love what you have done with ur back yard!